Monday, August 25, 2008

Today's the Big Day!

Today is Baby Girl Machlitt's birthday! Myself, I am so excited that I couldn't get back to sleep when I woke up at 4:30 am and the thought struck me that in a little over five hours, Kori and Ben would get to see their new daughter! Grandma Cooper and Aunt Karen are at the hospital now to greet the new member of the family, and Aunt Kim and Cousin Jacob will be there this afternoon!

Oh, I can hardly stand it! I am so excited!!

My biggest worry is that everyone there will not be technologically advanced enough to take a picture with their cell phone and send it to the rest of us so we can see the new little lady!!! Man! I can't take it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya Kelly..I could hardly get to sleep last night I was so nervous about it all! And it was all I could think about all day! But thank goodness for technology and for you driving up there so I could see my new lil' niece!!

Love ya!!
Kendall :)