Friday, May 14, 2010

Colby

Sorry...this isn't the most exciting post! I tried to make it an actual story...but I'll be honest...I actually bought a new lens and was playing with it!!!


Hi. Did you know there is NOTHING more fun in the world than taking out EVERYTHING from my diaper bag?...or maybe my baskets on the changing table?...or the books off of my shelves.



Geesh. There are so many goodies in here. I could do this three or four times a day.




OK...maybe there is ONE thing that's more fun than emptying my diaper bag or baskets....watching ELMO on TV!!!




Is it over? Where did Elmo go?!!!




OK...it's on again! To celebrate, I will continue sucking on my fingers....another thing that I LOVE to do.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

These pictures turned out great! So crisp and clear and you can see exactly how much pretty blonde hair she has!! Love the picture of her wondering where Elmo went - too cute :) Thanks for posting!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to see her again!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there was a new post until Britt told me today - couldn't wait to get home and look. Love the wondering where Elmo went pic too. Aunt Stacy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Colby is changing. I noticed that when you took her to the circus. She is a sweetie. Trent graduates on May 23I hope I'm ready for this. That is my baby, you know!
Connie

The Machlitt Family said...

Why is is that all kids automatically know how to turn their hands up like that when they are wondering something? I think they are born with it. Glad you posted and wondered if you were going to let Colby's hair grow long or keep it in a short bob!!??!! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Her hair is so darn pretty with the little curls!! Love it! And, I agree with Kori that kids must have an instinct to put their hands like that!

Thanks so much for posting!
Love ya,
Kim

ps - the pictures look awesome from the new lens!

Heather Huckstadt said...

She is so adorable! I'm going to have to come meet her one of these days. :)

The James Gang said...

I cannot wait for her to come and stay with us this weekend! The girls are so excited to see her too. We will keep her very occupied that she will have no trouble sleeping at night for me or for you!

Karen