Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Josh and Jenna: A Wedding

I am blessed to get work with the most beautiful people...both inside and out...and the wedding of Josh and Jenna Layton was no exception.

Josh and Jenna have dated for years, but over the last couple of years, they've lived hundreds of miles apart, as Josh has lived on the East coast while serving our country in the military. Now, anyone that knows me well knows that I have a soft spot for anyone who chooses to dedicate a time of their life to serving our country...and so, with the beautiful wedding over the 4th of July weekend...well, let's just say I teared up a few times over the course of the day!

Usually, I pick out my favorite 80-100 images of the day to highlight in the slide show, but there were too many that I loved....so, there's 223 of them to go through...Yep! 223 "favorites!"

Josh and Jenna, thank you so much for allowing me to document your day, your story, and your love for each other. I am so happy for you both, and wish you nothing but God's blessings as you begin your life together.

Kelly

ps - the images of Josh and Jenna alone were taken at the park where Josh and Jenna were also engaged. I love personal touches like this...

5 comments:

The Bible Family said...

Fireworks- what a great way to end their evening!

Lovely pictures KM! I think you captured their day with great success.

Allison said...

I've watched it three times - every time I get chills and teary eyes! Amazing Kelly!

Brittany said...

How cool would that be to have a wedding on 4th of July weekend with someone in the military?! That's just awesome. And I love the blue/stars theme to tie into that without being full-on cheesy patriotic. What a cool event to get to attend. The pictures turned out great as usual - I can see why you had a hard time picking out the best of the best!

Katie said...

Wow! What more needs said! Wonderful pics Kelly! Makes me want to do it all over again! :)
Congrats Jenna & Josh. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG what a beautiful wedding and beautiful people! You continue to amaze me.
Connie