Friday, August 10, 2007

New Post Coming Soon....

Once again, I am sorry for not posting lately. Although I do have lots to post! After my Apple Mac that was only five months old crashed for the THIRD time two weeks ago, I took a day of vacation and drove down to St. Louis and returned it. I ordered a new HP and it just came; so, I promise I will get pictures posted yet from Kim and Scott's visit and also from my visitors last weekend.

Sorry....Nick says if there was such a thing as 'bad karma' that I have it when it comes to purchases! I have so many things go wrong with things I buy!!

3 comments:

Anderson said...

Really, Kelly, I think your computer breaks whenever you have pictures of my son to send to me! Doesn't it seem that way? You must just be holding our pictures hostage again! Did any of the three of us at Devin's wedding turn out?

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Yes! They did turn out, and YES, I think your son does make my camera crash!

I have them, and they did turn out, but I can't send them to you now until my new Photoshop Elements arrives since I took them in a format that requires Photoshop to open them up. It's in process,Kim!

Anderson said...

Am I going to be able to open them then?