Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ANOTHER Birthday!

These are a month old, or so, but I thought I would post these pix of Ella opening up at least one gift from her birthday last month! Nick and I weren't there for her actual birthday party, but we were there the day before and got to give her her gift while at Mom's for dinner. So, I thought the sisterhood in Minnesota would like to see the couple pix that we have!

I like to think that this picture is proof that Nick will do just fine if we end up having all girls someday. He patiently held each outfit up in front of Ella for a picture. If anyone doubts me, let me know, and I'll post each outfit! ;)



I love this picture because it shows how much Ella James loves Nick. It doesn't matter if the James girls only see him once every few months, they always come running to the door to greet him, and although he would maybe not admit it, he really likes it!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better not leave out mentioning the sisterhood - ? (Do you have to have more than one to be a hood?) in Indiana!!!! Mom

Anderson said...

Thanks for posting those, Kelly! I wish we could be there for all of the girls' birthdays. We always seem to be around for Emma's, but have yet to make it for Ella's or Anna's.

Thanks!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of Balloo and Ella..i LOVE the second one of them!!

love you!!
kendall

Anonymous said...

Ok all this talk of kids loving Nick....New bigger car....what are you keeping from us?

troublemaker