Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday(s)!

Happy Birthday, Kendall! Believe it or not, the baby of the family turned 23 yesterday!



And, Happy Birthday to Addison Michele Harms. Born yesterday morning around 11:30 am, her crazy mom called me at 12:30 and I had an email with pictures in my inbox around 1:30. Our conversation went something like this:

Brea: Her name is Addison Michele.
Kelly: "Michele" after Kelly Michelle, right?!
Brea: Umm, or perhaps Breanne Michele.
Kelly: Hmmm. Well, potato/po-tah-to.

Congrats, Brea and Ryan!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay...Happy Birthday to me!! Seriously though, didn't you have a better picture of me than that?? Just kidding!

Congrats to the Harms' new addition!! (And if I did the apostrophe s wrong, I am sorry!)

Love Kendall :)

Anderson said...

Congratulations, Brea and Ryan!

Happy Birthday, Sceetie Bug!

Anonymous said...

Kelly's portayal of our conversation is dead accurate...I was laughing like crazy in the hospital! :)
Brea