Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mom's Birthday: Part 3

Sorry these didn't get posted yesterday, but my internet was down for a bit, and I had to wait for it to get back up. But, please note, it's 4:37 am, and I'm getting it done!!




It was so good seeing Anna. She had been sick on Easter; so, we didn't get to see her at the family dinner. I missed the little stink! She turns six this month!


A picture of the birthday girl...right before she told me that no one likes their picture taken while they're eating. :)


Emma and Anna are both budding photographers. They always borrow my camera at family dinners and take a few of their own pictures...and sometimes theirs are better then mine. This photo was taken by Anna.


Raise your hand if at some point in your life you've tried to use the outside basement doors as a slide...even though it never quite worked the way you thought it should. I know of at least five hands that should be raised!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Could you not have found a worse picture? I probably shouldn't ask that because I'm afraid there may be worse to come!!!! Other than mine, I think all the other pictures are great!! Mom

Cydil said...

hand #6!

Anonymous said...

hand #7 here! Love the picture of you and Emma. Anna did an awesome job!

Aunt Gail

Anderson said...

Raise your hand if you tried to make the sellar doors into a water slide with the hose!!!
Again, five hands, right!!!

They kind of bring back the memories comparable to those made in the hay loft. What would we have done during our childhoods without sellar doors and hay lofts!!!

Anderson said...

Oh, and I just remembered another structure in our childhoods...the huge watering trough that doubled as a restaurant for mud pies and burgers! Tell me I'm not the only one who remembers this!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture taking!!! awsome!! and Anna as well
think you girls may have meet your calling! I think it is farm kids that have all the fun!!