Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mom's Birthday: Part 4

Funny story. I actually posted this last night, but a few minutes after I hit the "Publish" button, I got a call from Kim. "I just left two comments on your last post and when I refreshed the screen, you had published a new post!" So, I took this post down so that everyone had a chance to read Kim's comments. I know I laughed pretty hard when I she mentioned using the hose on the basement doors. I had forgotten about being in our swimsuits trying to slide down the doors! I guess we were creative and were trying to invent the poor man's water slide! It also didn't work very well.

Anyhoo, here's a few more from Mom's birthday!



Mom and her sisters.

...and with Grandma

Mom and Aunt Gail


Karen and Aunt Gail...modeling their matching haircuts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelly!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Thank You Kelly!! I am a huge fan of airbrushing!!! I've never looked better!!

Aunt Gail

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Yes, it is a fun little tool! I did it to myself on the picture of Emma and I that Anna took! While Nick says that I should never have admitted my 'trade secrets,' I think that I should promote and feature them!!