Saturday, October 18, 2008

Amelia Bedelia!

I know these are a month old, but Kori was going to post them on Amelia's site and is having some issues postem them. However, Amelia's public is SO tired of waiting for new pictures, Kori! So, I'm jumping the gun and posting just a few of my favorites of my new niece! I'm sorry, Kori!


This is SOOO interrupting my nap and swing time, Aunt Kelly.



"I don't care if you like the brown, fluffy blanket, Aunt Kelly! I like the white furry one better!!!"


You look really silly with that huge flash on top of your camera, Aunt Kelly.



This is SO boring...are you almost done, Aunt Kelly?



I'm SO over this whole picture thing...I'm going to call one of my cousins to entertain me while you finish, Aunt Kelly.

5 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

I love the last picture, Kelly!! Actually, they are all good but out of these, the last is my favorite! What a cutie!!

Brittany said...

Yet again, these pictures are fantastic! I think the last one is my favorite, too. I think it's hard for you to take a picture that isn't great, especially of such a cute little girl! :)

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Brittany,

I'm not sure I've told you lately how much you're my favorite cousin!!! ;) Thanks for the encouraging words!!! I have fun with this little hobby of mine!!

Kelly

Brittany said...

Sometime soon I need to get you to take some pictures of Jason and I (and maybe Kevin, although I'm sure that would be an adventure). He owes me engagement photos still! :)

Anonymous said...

With such a cute subject how could you miss? They are all really good and i love the commentary! You did an awesome job kelly. i'm still waiting to see if the pics you took of me and the twins turned out. I also love the engagement pictures, what a cute couple!

Great Job!
Aunt Gail