Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kori and Amelia

Last weekend I got the chance to spend the day with Kori and baby Amelia! She is SO sweet! She never cries and is so content swinging in her little swing after eating. I will NEVER have a baby this sweet and quiet.

While there, Kori let me take Amelia's baby pictures. Amelia gave us a full hour of good pix and then let us know she was ready for a nap...in her quiet way, of course. I'm still in the middle of editing them, and I promised Kori that I'd let her pick her favorites to put on Amelia's blog and on her baby announcement cards, but Kori did let me take a few pictures of her and Amelia together. She said I was free to post those. So, here are a few of my favorites!







By the way, this picture is straight out of the camera...no editing! That's how blue her eyes are! Mom, Dad - why did you love Kori so much more then the rest of us that you'd give her such blue eyes and not the rest of us??? It's so unfair!

Thanks for checking in! Kelly

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Again, these are AWESOME. I cannot wait to see more! And I'm totally jealous of Kori's blue eyes.....

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Looks good Kelly! Can't wait for more!
It makes me think of Kori's baby picture in the blue dress where you're drawn instantly to her eyes. I wonder if Amelia will have such blue eyes as well!

Kim

Anonymous said...

good pictures kelly...i too can't wait to see more. by the way, i'd like to see the pictures you took of my and the twins at the popcorn fest!

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

good pictures kelly...i too can't wait to see more. by the way, i'd like to see the pictures you took of my and the twins at the popcorn fest!

Aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

ok, love the pictures!! but after having a child shouldnt she look a little wore out or something! not fair, always looking perfect, beautiful, as always I am envious of the Rankin Girls! you girls always look great!