Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yogurt, please | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS

In the last two weeks, Colby has become quite the eater. She's now eating three meals a day, and we're starting to eliminate some of the bottles (woohoo!...less $$ on formula!). She, of course, has been doing the vegetables and fruit, and shortly before Labor Day, she discovered yogurt (Greek yogurt, no less...no cheap stuff for this chick...at 8 mos old, she knows the good stuff...geesh), and it has been a staple in each meal ever since.

Tonight I decided to try cottage cheese. And, while she ate it, let's just say the look on her face translated to "Where's my yogurt, Mom!"

What?! I don't get yogurt tonight for supper?

What has this world come to?

Yogurt! Yogurt! Yogurt!

Perhaps if I smile cute I'll get yogurt.

Peaches. Hmmph. Still not my yogurt.

Maybe mom is getting my yogurt out of the fridge.

That mean mom didn't get me my yogurt.

I'll just sit here and suck on my fingers if I'm not getting yogurt.

8 comments:

Grandma Cooper said...

Yea!!!! Pictures of Colby and the pictures were taken by her mother!!!! (It's only been a month and then we had to depend on Carolyn for the pictures!) Okay, enough scolding! When Colby gets older, she'll love these pictures with her hair all scraggly with food in it! (Maybe yearbook pictures!) I found some Greek yogurt that is honey flavored at Kroger and I LOVE it! I bet Colby would too!

Hope Nick had a great birthday!!

LiveLoveRodeo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiveLoveRodeo said...

It never ceases to amaze me at how messy little kids are - luckily she is cute messy or clean! ;) Maybe that sugar I gave her made her partial to yogurt, you know, the sweetness...

Brittany said...

The photos are cute by themselves but put in a sequence with your comments made them hilarious. You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for pictures of Colby! They are so stinkin' cute! She is getting so grown up! I can't wait to see her this weekend! Thanks for posting pictures!

Love -Kori

Anonymous said...

YAY for Colby pictures!! Not that I don't love seeing your other sessions, but I've missed seeing Colby pictures!!
She's changed so much, I can't believe it! What a cutie!! Love all of her facial expressions!

Thanks for posting!
Love ya,
Kim

The Machlitt Family said...

Finally a McCormick on the McCormic's blog.

Ben

Anonymous said...

Haha..I loved the comments on each one! Just give the poor girl some yogurt!!! She has such funny facial expressions!! Has her hair gotten crazy or is that just food in it?

Love ya!
Kendall