Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brett and Krista

Brett and Krista,

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day. Everything was beautiful...the ceremony, the details...and of course, you as a couple.

Below are a few of my absolute favorites from your day!

Click here to see a slideshow for the rest of the images from Brett and Krista's wedding.

Krista was insisten that she wanted the traditional bride and groom picture in front of the church altar, which is absolutely fine; however, once I arrived at the church, I understood why it was so important. Both of Krista's grandparents and her parents had been married in the church. And, she gave honor to these examples of marriage and faith by displaying their wedding dresses and pictures in the church vestibule.


My assistant for the day, Deanna, got this...and it brought a tear to my eye. Krista will treasure this someday.



A beautiful bride....

....with the most amazing eyes....which Brett told me was his favorite feature of Krista's.


Grandma was proud.



Joy and laughter on both sides of the family.


...and by the bride and groom.


But not everyone got the joke. :)

This talented gentleman sang at the weddings of both Krista's grandparents and her parents. I cry at every wedding...and his rendition of "The Lord's Prayer" got me.





Hello, Handsome!



Krista, beautful as always.


Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

sara t said...

I LOVE the display of wedding dresses in the church - what an AWESOME idea!!! Very cool. Beautiful wedding! You done good Kelly!! :-)

Rhiannon said...

Amazing!! What a gorgeous couple and a beautiful wedding!!! Great job capturing it Kelly!

Krista said...

I LOVE the photos! Can't wait to see what you do for our album!!

Anonymous said...

When I scrolled to the one from the back of the church looking down the aisle, I said oooh pretty! out loud. and i love the one of the little confused flower girl. too cute!! your never cease to amaze me.
Erin :)

Brittany said...

Totally agree that the wedding dress display is an AWESOME idea! I remember for one Mother/Daughter Banquet at church that they had some of us model wedding dresses from many generations and it was so neat!

These pictures turned out great - what a beautiful wedding and an equally pretty couple! :)