Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Colby's First Tractor Pull

A few weeks ago, I took Colby to her first tractor pull....

It was also a special night because she publically debuted her hair in barrettes. Coincidence? I think not.


She happily sported her "Nasty Stuff" t-shirt....btw, that's the name of her daddy's tractor.


A face of excitement....maybe for the tractor pull...maybe for the Kubota Mule she was standing on...maybe for the pen her mom let her play with for the evening. Who knows.

This is Woody....a friend of the family's. Colby loves Woody. Since she was a baby, Woody would be at the shop and would hold Colby while her grammy took care of customers. Woody wants to borrow Colby to pick up chicks at the fair. Hold her? Yes. Borrow her to pick up cotton candy s&%ts? I think not.

Colby was enthralled with the smoke.

There's her daddy.


Colby with Grampy checking out how far Daddy made it.

Thanks for checking in!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!! Colby's first tractor pull - Mike and I went to our first one this year too - Colby is wayyyy ahead of us. (we went to Manito's - I think Mike expected tractors like Nick's, oops) Her hair pulled back with barrettes looks awesome!!!I can never get enough of her curls!! Patrick has the same idea of picking up chicks with Tori as Woody does with Colby.
Aunt Stacy

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Someday she'll be out there..just hope she comes to her senses with the Red Tractors!
Love you!
Kendall

sara t said...

"Nasty Stuff" just makes me laugh!
Love the hair - adorable - and looks like she left the "pretties" in most the night - BONUS!

Anonymous said...

Could her hair get any curlier? Tell me you fixed the curls? She is too cute and I am way jealous that she got a Nasty Stuff T-shirt before me, even though I have been asking for one for a whole year?!?!?! You would think that My not so secret sister would get me one of those....medium...! Love the pics!

Kori

Anonymous said...

All in all it looks like she enjoyed the pull or at least the people there. We love the hair. We still laugh at the cute things she would say when she was up here. Kendall, It doesn't have to be green. Grandpa and Grandma Rankin

Anonymous said...

Kelly
That is one precious little girl you have there! She is so cute! I love the barettes. Did she want to take them out? Colby is probably an outdoors girl. She enjoys anything as long as she is outside. I was just on Kori's blog and saw pics of the cousins. Your little one didn't want to be part of the pics very badly. That is not good when your mother is a photographer. Take care.
Connie

Anonymous said...

Aaah! She's so darn cute! I LOVE the barettes! They are a MUST from now on!
Cool picture of the tractor!

Thanks for posting!
Kim