Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jeff and Christina - Engaged

Christina gave me a call after seeing the engagement images from a previous engagement session on Facebook! I'm excited about their wedding for several reasons: 1) They're beautiful and adorable, 2) very photogenic, 3) getting married in my home area, and 4) they want their wedding to be unlike anyone else's! The wedding itself is at an old mansion in Peoria....when I first heard that, my heart started beating rapidly...old staircases, beautiful woodwork, soft lighting with wood floors....a photographer's dream!!! Top all of those sweet things off with how beautiful and photogenic they are, and it's easy to see why it's a wedding to look forward to!!

Christina and Jeff....such a pleasure getting to know you and your beautiful relationship! Looking forward to May! Kelly








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта nickandkellymccormick.blogspot.com