Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nicole and Eric

This past weekend was not just a great weekend...it was a PERFECT weekend. For the first time in almost two months, I was home for the entire weekend. And, could I have ever wished for a better weekend?! There was beautiful weather, beautiful fall colors, and a beautiful couple to spend a few hours with on Saturday.

Nicole and Eric are getting married next September, and they've asked me to document their day by being their wedding photographer. On Saturday we met for their engagement session, and I was so excited that the weather and fall light were so perfect for their shoot. They were both raised in this area, and Nicole clued me in to some really great scenery that I didn't even know existed just miles from my house!

Nicole and Eric, thank you for choosing me to document your wedding day. I hope you enjoy your engagement portraits as much as I enjoyed shooting them. Below are just a few of my favorites.

Kelly







The serious portrait....which I LOVE. In this one, I think they look like they belong in an ad for Banana Republic.



The laughing portrait....which I also LOVE. I think they busted out smiling at the view they had of a six-month pregnant lady laying on the ground in front of them snapping her camera button like a crazy woman. :)









No comments: