Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Phil & Sarah's wedding

Two weekends ago I helped my childhood friend Cydil shoot a wedding in Lexington, KY. I really enjoy shooting weddings. There is so much emotion and energy throughout the entire day for everyone involved. It's so much fun to get to be there for the formal poses and to also catch the small emotional events that happen on the side when people think no one is watching. Those are my favorites. I'm very thankful to Cydil for her inviting me to help her at many of her weddings this summer. I have been working steadily at editing them so that everyone can see what I've been driving to Kentucky for all summer!

Here is the slideshow for Phil and Sarah's wedding. I love the federal-style church, Sarah's dark complexion (I have pigmentation-envy!!), and Phil's ornery spirit. I must also say that I absolutely loved Sarah's dress.

Click here for the slideshow.

Although it didn't make the slideshow, this was one of my favorite pictures of the night. This girl had the best dancing hair, if there ever was such a thing! She be-bopped all night, and in every single picture her hair is flying just like in this one! I laughed and laughed as I edited those pictures!

No comments: