Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter!

Here are a few pix from Easter Sunday at my cousin Devin and his wife Christy's house. Taking on my extended family is a large task, but Christy pulled it off very well...so well, that we kept telling her she should have ALL of the Burget family dinners. I'm not sure she looked at that as a compliment or as a threat!

I have a bunch of pictures to post from the last two weeks, but I thought I would start with these since they were the most recent! Hope everyone had a happy Easter!

Emma and Ella demonstrate the new aprons and Easter bags that Christy and her mom gave them. It was so thoughtful!


Aunt Gail...caught in action...just not sure which action. I'm pretty sure it was while talking about renting a Winnebago to drive to MN for our July 4th trip!


Devin's cousin on the other side. Yes, Christy and Devin hosted three different sides of their family at once: my extended family, his dad's extended family and her family.


Ella slipped in under Uncle Mike before he sat down.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great Pics Kelly! I loved seeing everyone at Easter!! OK I'm dying to know what comment was removed!!
Aunt Stacy

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

The comment that was removed was from someone I didn't know. It was one of those "Click here" links that are so annoying!

Anonymous said...

just got time to check out what you all been up too!! looks like youve been busy,such cute little girls and Gails picture is so nice too, so photo genic she is!! you are all coming up for 4th of july!! hope we can get together!
Happy Belated Easter!

Anonymous said...

way cute pictures Kelly!! It looked like everybody had a lot of fun!! Was that with your new lens by any chance????

Kendall

Anonymous said...

Thanks amy but i'm not usually very photogenic. I find the picture funny because in the background is Karen and we both have the same head tilt and smile. I know she hates it when people say we look alike, but take a look at the picture again and the similarities are quite funny i think. I can't wait to see everyone over the fourth!!

Thanks kelly for the pictures!
Gail