Sunday, June 29, 2008

Harms Family Pictures

Tonight I got to see my good friends, Brea and Ryan Harms. Their family is growing; so, I had the honor of shooting their updated family portrait with 2-year old Carter and 4-month old Addison. There were TONS of good pictures once I uploaded them to my computer (it's so hard to tell on a 2" LCD screen!). More will be posted, but here were a couple of my favorites.


While we have plenty of formal, posed shots, I'm a sucker for the shots like these...the more informal ones that show a bit of emotion!


Like any two-year old, Carter was pretty distracted by the water we were shooting near. It is just WAY too much fun throwing leaves and sticks into the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kelly! And, what cute kids, Brea!!
Don't forget your camera for the trip Kelly Ann!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Miss Kelly,
Thanks for taking the awesome pics. We can't WAIT to see the others that you think are good.

:)
Enjoy your trip!