Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's On It's Way...I Promise!!

I know, I know! I need to post more pix from Chris and Katy's wedding! I have been working feverishly since the last post to get those done, but instead of posting a few at a time, I thought I would try to impress everyone by putting together a slideshow of my favorite images. So, I have been working in the evenings and even taking my laptop to the library over my lunch hour working on it! I promise it's almost done. Just give me one or two more days! It's hard, you know, when there's ten pictures of a cute little guy like this and I have to decide which one's not only my favorite, but which one the family will love too! So, I promise, it's on it's way!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Logan and his Papa...very precious!

Can't wait for the slide show!!

Jen

Testing it for Level 2 said...

Kelly - the pictures are gorgeous!! The ones of Miss Gabby are incredible also!