Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miss G!

Two weeks ago my good friend Allison let me practice taking pictures on her little girl...and this little gal meant business. She showed up with props! Her cell phone, purse, and a whole bunch of other favorite accessories that every (almost!) 3-year old needs! It was too funny! She put up with my snapping away for a couple of hours, and then informed me on our way to the last spot that she was done for the evening. She's a woman that truly knows her own mind. So, we'll keep that last spot for next modeling session, I guess! :)

Despite the accessories, my favorites, as usual, are the close-ups for the most part!



Can anyone say, "China Doll?" Seriously, you'd think she had lipstick on her lips were so red in these pics near the old barn!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly - they are all fabulous! I have already shown her off to co-workers and they are ready to sign up for your business! :) Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, could she be any sweeter!! great pictures, think you have meet your calling!!! gosh what a sweet pea!

Anonymous said...

Allison, what a beautiful child you
have!!Either that or Kelly is an
exceptional photographer!! Either
way the photos were truly wonderful
so thanks for showing everyone your
lovely child!And, Kelly you've hit
your mark again--bulls-eye!!!Way to go,girl!!!I especially liked the one where she is smelling the
flowers. Good job!
Grandma Budke

Anderson said...

Wow!!! Those look great Kelly! Good job!