Friday, April 24, 2009

Jacob Have I Loved

While Jacob and Kim were down visiting last month, we had a bit of an all-cousins photo session. We also took the time to do Jacob's two-year pictures. We were pressed for time, and Jacob was missing his mom. Kim was up at the Prompt Care facility getting medicine for strep (sic?) throat. He was lonely and upset while she was gone, but true to form, the moment his momma came home, he was full of smiles for the camera. She knew what words and jokes would make him laugh and smile for the camera.

We love you, Jacob, and we miss you! Come see us again soon! Love, Aunt Kelly


Yeah! Mom's home!
And she's promising me candy!!!
The lighting's a little off, but this one's my favorite.



I think this might have been taken while Kim was gone. Notice his eyes are a little red, but I still love the somber look on his face.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I appreciate this so much, Kelly! And as difficult as Jacob was for you guys, these still turned out good!!!
I'm sorry my little dude is such a pill sometimes, but at least now you know how to get him to sit for pictures, right!

Thanks again!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say, I like the coloring on that third one. It's a bit darker than the others! I'm thinking we might have to use your black background from now on with my little "powder"!! I love that you got his facial expressions right on!

Love them!!
Kim

Brittany said...

Jacob is such a cute little guy and these pictures turned out really well! They just make him look so big, but it might also be that we're getting used to looking at baby photos most often!

Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the third one! That is the best! I agree with Kim on the coloring in the third one! I do love his eyes in the last one though, I miss him so much! Great pics, Kelly!
Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

yay for cute pictures!! What such good ones of Jacob!! And isn't he a little stinker when Kim isn't around? Talk about a total self-confidence downer! I can't believe how orange his hair is in them-it looks more blonde in real life I think! Great pictures Kelly!
Love
Kendall :)

Rankin Family said...

Great Pictures!!!! so very cute!!!