Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love This!!!

Right now I'm sitting at the Monicals in Arcola, IL, eating lunch and finishing up some editing of a few family pictures so that I can give the images to family members this weekend when I see them, and I came across this photo. At the time, my sister Karen was chasing my nephew Jacob around the house to corral him into the picture for an all-cousins photo. Kori is standing off to the side waiting to place Amelia in the photo once Jacob sits down. Emma and Anna were holding Colby and were entertaining her when I snapped this picture really quickly. I love it, and I know Colby is going to love it when she grows up!

I love you, Emma and Anna, and I can't wait to see you (and Ella!) this weekend!

Love, Aunt Kelly


4 comments:

Sara T said...

That picture is adorable!
I am sure it will be treasured by all the girls (and their mom's!)

Brittany said...

Sooooo sweet!! I cannot wait for the rest of the photos that include everyone. Hurry up and post them! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture!!! So cute!! I wish I could have seen everybody trying to get Jacob to cooperate! You should have gotten some of those moments on camera! What a crazy day that was!!!

Thanks for posting!
Kim

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...that's picture is so cute!! Those girls are SO good with the new babies coming into the family!! How precious!

Love
Kendall