Friday, June 12, 2009

New Camera(s)

I have got not just one, but TWO new cameras! I finally ordered my new digital camera I've been wanting forever, and Nick also picked me up a new video camera. So, there are a few images from the new digital camera at the end of this post...new videos to follow at next posting. The first few pictures are just a few snapshots of Colby out and about. Thanks for checking in!

Nick and Colby during her first tractor ride. It was quite eventful...and not in a good way. I dressed her up in the "I Love IH" t-shirt Grandma and Grandpa Rankin got her for Christmas and headed to the field. Nick was less then thrilled that we were interrupting his planting mojo after this very wet spring, and Colby held on for dear life while we were all shoved into the tractor cab. I'm hoping tractor rides at harvest go a little better.

Still loving the exersaucer....a little surprised at the camera.

Hanging out in the recliner. She now will sit up without her back resting on anything; however, as soon as she reaches for something on either side of her, she topples over. We're working on it though!

Colby got to do some test shots for me before Z & O's shoot a couple of weeks ago. These were the first pictures with the new camera, and they've not been retouched at all. It's lovely.














12 comments:

Sara T said...

She is growing like a weed! I love her expressions!

Brittany said...

I LOVE that kid's expressions! It's like you can tell what is going through her mind even though she can't say what she thinks. So darn cute!

The Bible Family said...

Has Colby had her first photog session with the backdrops/outfits/lights and what not yet?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you posted some pictures of little miss colby in the tractor with her shirt! Kudos to you for remembering to put it on her! I love her expression in the second picture!
Love - Kori

LiveLoveRodeo said...

I agree - her expressions are priceless! Most babies aren't like that, you got a good one! ;)

Grandma Cooper said...

Good thing you put that brown shirt on her with that white background and rug/blanket!!! We'd never be able to see her otherwise!!

Grandma Budke said...

Colby is absolutely growing and
growing,so quickly it seems,but so are the rest of the babies!!!It just doesn't seem fair but that IS
God's plan, isn't it?!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you please put your links to other blogs at the top of the page like everybody else I do not like having to scroll all the way down to get the links, it make my finger cramp, especially towards the end of the month.

The James Gang said...

She has the cutest faces! She thinks so much and looks so serious, even when she smiles. We miss her and can't wait to see her. Why don't you get some prints made of those pictures - I would love to have a picture of Colby in the house! You ARE the photographer of the family!

Anonymous said...

She's got the best facial expressions! Love them! What a little sweetie!
Jacob hung on for dear life when he rode on the tractor this spring, but after a few times they love it!
I too need a picture of Colby!

Thanks for the pictures!
Love ya,
Kim

Grandma Cooper said...

Hey, I asked for a picture months ago and heard that Grandma and Grandpa McCormick didn't have one, either!!!! I think we're going to have to kidnap Colby and take her to Wal-Mart or Sears!!

Katie said...

Stalking the blog as I do at least every other night! Keep the posts coming! :)

Katie