Friday, June 26, 2009

Videos of Colby!

I have SO many things to post! First, I've finally downloaded the videos we've been taking of Colby to my computer. So, please see below the first set of them! I've been working on pictures of the Shelton family with Baby Zachary, and those are coming soon! Last, I (finally) took Colby's pictures last weekend and am working on getting those edited and posted for everyone to see.

As a little treat, here's one that shows how Colby felt about the picture session! Actually, she was a sport and smiled big for the camera most of the time, but seriously, how funny is this photo! I think it's one for her senior yearbook in 18 years!!!

Take care and thanks for checking in!
Kelly




Nick bought Colby this little Pluto dog at the store, and it's one of her favorite toys nowadays.


Colby entertaining me in the exersaucer.


The worst 1st tractor ride ever.


Colby whining...not sure if it's because she's tired or because she can't go to sleep with this loud, crazy sleeper on; however, Cousin Amelia always has fun pj's and I thought she should have some fun, psychedelic PJ's too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Kelly putting videos on the blog!

I love the pluto one. She starts giggling before it even gets to her and then she tries to lean back so it can't! Too funny!

I would like to place my order for a 5x7 of her sticking her tongue out with the pink dress on! That picture is great!

Love the post!

kori

Grandma Cooper said...

Oh my!!!! I laughed until tears ran down my face when I saw her sticking her tongue out!! Kori, I think the swollen tongue syndrome has left Amelia and gotten to Colby! I can see some trips to the principal's office with that face in a few years!!!

Loved the videos, too!

Brittany said...

That first picture is AWESOME - I was cracking up. It's so good it almost looks fake! I can't believe you could hold the camera still because I would've been laughing so hard the photo would've been of the wall or something. And the PJs rock :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - that is a keeper for sure!!!

Sara T

Anonymous said...

Jacob cracked up at the Pluto video! He would laugh hysterically everytime Colby laughed! She's so cute in the picture! I can't wait to see more pictures of her! She's changing, changing, changing so much!
The first tractor ride is sort of scary for them! Jacob still gets a little freaked out every now and then!
Keep it up with the videos! We love to see Colby in action and to here her little giggles!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see now that I spelled "hear" the wrong way. My apologies, I admit my mistake!

Kim

Anonymous said...

The pink outfit with the tongue sticking out is my favorite. Dad

Anonymous said...

So funny about the Pluto!! I have a puppy dog that I "bark" at her as well, and she cracks up everytime! It makes so much sense after seeing the Pluto video!! Loved the one of her sticking her tongue out!!! It's so perfect!!!

Carolyn