Monday, June 8, 2009

Z & O...and something else I've been working on!

A couple of weeks ago I got the chance to take pictures of my friend Shannon's two children. Shannon has been the most patient of friends. I told her it would take me a couple of weeks to get the pictures edited, but at the end of the two weeks, I called her to see if I could have just a few more days. Why? So that I could show Z & O off on my very new website! Woohoo!
There are a few things that I have to do yet, like upload music, but otherwise, I finally did it..I put together my website. Z & O are my very first 'feature gallery'; so, instead of posting all of my favorite pictures on the blog like I usually do, please head over to http://www.kellymccormickphotography.com/ to see the rest of my favorite images from their shoot!!...and, of course, check out the rest of the site.

Both kids were great sports...when one got tired, we'd switch to working with the other one. We didn't accomplish pictures of both of them together that day, but we're doing pictures of the entire family once spring planting calms down, and we'll be sure to capture those pics then. So, keep your eyes open for a Part II.

To entice you to head over to see the rest of their pictures, here are a few teaser pics!

Oh! What did you just do?! Did you just take my picture AGAIN?!


Hello, future J. Crew model. :)

10 comments:

Rankin Family said...

oh for a cute baby!! so sweet! and what a cute little guy!

great pictures!

Grandma Cooper said...

Just checked out your website and it is VERY NICE!!! Loved your self-comments and thought you were pretty honest about yourself. (I also liked the pictures you had on your "About Me" section!!) Direct and to-the-point, I can't imagine that anyone would have any problems contacting you or looking at some of your work!

The Bible Family said...

Site looks GREAT! Can't wait to see what else the new Canon produces...

Ryan, Brea, Carter, and Addison said...

YEAH for your website...I sort of feel like a star ;) I LOVE the random info on the 'about me' page.
Miss you!

Anderson said...

Great page, Kelly! It looks really nice and I agree with Mom, the pictures of you are really good! Can't wait to see more pictures in the future!!

Kim

Brittany said...

I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE!! I was so excited to see all the photos there - whether they were ones I had already seen or the new ones that I hadn't! And Z is absolutely adorable - she looks like a little doll! Makes me want to squeeze her LOL.

The "about me" section of the site is good too - it's nice to see photos of the photographer for a change because that doesn't happen too often!

PS - Jason and I got a brand new "nice" Canon camera so hopefully some of your photographic talent will rub off of your website onto me ever time I visit. There are so many settings on this thing so we have a lot to learn!

Anonymous said...

brittany, what camera model did you get??? how fun!

Anonymous said...

Loved your website!!!! Your photographs look amazing!! I also loved the about me section because it made you very real and likeable!! Good job!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see more!!

Carolyn

Brittany said...

Kelly -

We got a Cannon T1-I according to Jason. I haven't played with it yet so I have no clue what all it can do. I think we might take a class to learn what all the features are and what they do. I'm excited by the possibility that we might take some good pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Z and O are sooooo cute! Great job Kelly (and Nate and Shannon)! I can't wait to see my Z's pictures!
~Lisa