Monday, October 19, 2009

Running Like Phoebe | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | VALPARAISO, INDIANA

What do you get when you put a one-year-old in the middle of an open field? A little girl that runs like Phoebe.

You know what I'm referring to? That episode of "Friends" where Rachel won't run with Phoebe in Central Park because she runs so funny! I love that episode, but I also harbor a secret fear that I run like Phoebe.

In any case, while I didn't edit any of these pictures of little Miss Amelia (hard to get a frantically running 1YO in focus), my niece who celebrated her 1YO birthday a while ago, I had to post these pictures because they make me smile so much! I've had several laughs over these images!

If you'd like to see a few from Amelia's REAL birthday pix, click here.

Otherwise, I hope the below makes you smile!!
















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting these! i loved that episode, also! They are too funny!
love - kori

Brittany said...

Being a huge "Friends" fan back in the day I can say you have totally hit the nail on the head - any mention of running like Phoebe makes me laugh every time!! (and I also have the fear that I do that and I'm pretty convinced by the reactions of others that I may have a nickname behind my back)

I can just imagine what that part of the photo shoot was like - these pictures are great :) I LOVE the photos on the photog site with the whole family too - they turned out so good! The fall colors in their clothes and scenery are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

These made me laugh out loud. I love the look on her face in some of them. TOO CUTE!
ERIN

Rankin Family said...

oh!!! for a cute little jelly bean!!!
I love Phoebe! and the episode was way to funny!!
too cute!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Everyone of them made me laugh out loud. It was great to view after a bad day. Dad

Anonymous said...

As a complete "Friends" fanatic, I laughed out loud when I read this!!! I love that episode!!! She looked absolutely adorable. Just think, in a few short months Colby may become a "Phoebe"!! With her blonde hair, she will look like her too!!! :)

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures of Kori's family! Nice job, Kelly
Connie

Brigit said...

Precious pics, Kelly!

Grandma Cooper said...

What a squirt!!! And do I see her "evil eyebrow" in one of the pictures?!?!?! Great pictures, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Love this post. Always fear running in front of people because I may look like Phoebe- thus I stick to walking!!
Autumn