Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Caden

This little guy...and I do mean little, at just a bit over 5 pounds when they images were taken...was a perfect little gentleman. He slept peacefully through the entire shoot...peeking his eyes open just once or twice so that we could capture them quickly before nestling in for a bit more sleep.

And, I had the pleasure of seeing him baptized this weekend.

Caden, welcome to the world, and to the family of God.

Blessings, Mitch and Melissa. You have a beautiful family!

CLick here to see a few more of my faves!

Kelly



The quilt we used in the pictures was a wedding gift to his parents.


Caden's mom requested this picture...with their wedding rings on his tiny feet.






I love the colors and textures of the pillows in the background.
Blessings again...and congratulations!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is soo precious!! I love the idea with the rings. Having had a premie myself, it is very true what they say... great things do come in small packages! Great pics Kelly as always.
Erin

Brittany said...

Oh my he is little! But adorable for sure. I love the rings on his toes - shows you just how little they are! I also have to say that I love the color of the blue blanket in one of the pictures on the photog site - it's so vibrant that your eye is drawn right to him and that huge yawn! Great job yet again :)