Friday, July 23, 2010

Introducing TORI!

This is a very special post because little Tori is a member of my own family! A few weeks ago, my cousin Devin and his wife Christy gave birth to a darling little girl, Tori!

I drove up two weeks ago to take the little girl's newborn pictures, and I think from the many funny faces she made at me that she wasn't happy with me being an hour later than I'd hoped and right when she wanted to eat too!

Devin and Christy, congratulations! She's beautiful! Enjoy these few short months of newborn baby-ness...it doesn't take long for them fly by!

Below are the ones that made me smile...click here to see a few more.

Kelly



"Hehehe...I'm going to play a joke on cousin Kelly since she was late."



"This is going to be so darn funny! I crack myself up!"


"haha! Take that, Kelly! I'm going to do this in a LOT of my pictures!"

Btw, the beautiful quilt behind Tori is a quilt made for her by her grandmother, Christy's mom, who owns a quilt shop. Christy wanted to make sure she got it in one picture....but I thought the fun vibrant colors would be perfect as the backdrop for little Miss Tori. Have you ever seen a quilt like this???




"Hmmmm....what will I do next."



"Hold on a second...I'm thinking...."

"Well, maybe I'll sleep for a bit and give mom those 'sleeping baby' pictures I know she wants so much....because I'm a good girl that way."
Congrats, Christy and Devin!!!







7 comments:

The Burks said...

Yay! I'm so excited! We are at a softball game right now and I can't get to your website from my phone or Mike's iPad because it uses adobe flash :( Now I am sooooo anxious to get home! The teaser pictures on here are amazing! Can't wait to see the rest! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Totally awewome pictures Kelly! And of course the subject is beautiful! You did a great job!
Grandma Stacy (Memaw)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! She is so cute! I love, love, love the quilt! The colors are sooooo awesome!

Love - Kori

Brittany said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Soooo excited to finally get to see these! What a surprise - you've been posting so often lately (I check every day) that I didn't expect to see new stuff already :) You do SUCH a great job - I am definitely gonna have to order some of these from you so let me know how to do it (and when/if there are more to see)!! These pictures are awesome - these made my day! :)

Anonymous said...

My you're busy! I missed checking for a few days and low and behold there are 3 new posts! Great job. I really enjoyed the mother and her 4 daughters. Little Tori is beautiful. The newly engaged couple are soooooo happy. You captured everyone at their best again. Take care.
Connie

Grandma Budke said...

Love,love the pictures of Tori and I would really like to order some.How do I do that,Kelly?

Rhiannon said...

What a beautiful baby!! Amazing colors in these pictures :)