Friday, July 2, 2010

The Evans Family

Remember the Carruthers family??? I had so many people commenting on their family pictures...how much fun they were having...the genuine smiles....that you can imagine how excited I was when daughter Terri called me to update her own family pictures! You see, there was a special occasion...ok, actually two of them. First, it was her wedding anniversary...and she wanted updated family portraits as part of her anniversary gift. And second, there's a new addition in her family! Her first grandchild...a beautiful boy, Harper!

Terri, thank you so much for calling me, working with my schedule, and for all of your genuine smiles! The joy of your family and your new grandson shines in your images!


Below are a few of my favorites. Click here to see a few more!

















Terri, once again, thank you so much! It's been such a pleasure getting to know your family!!!
Blessings to you all!
Kelly




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby! And, I think you did exactly what you set out to do - capture some genuine smiles from a beautiful family!

Great job!
Kim

Brittany said...

This family does look like they thoroughly enjoy each other! And they have fantastic smiles :) Another great job!!!

The Machlitt Family said...

Okay, they all look awesome and I love the picture on the porch! Where is that place and can I get our pictures taken there?!?!?

You need to do this full time!!!!

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

What a proud grandma! Cute little guy. As always, enjoy your pics.
Connie