Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chad and Katy - Engaged

I'm getting ready to head out the door for the last family session of the year, but before I leave, I desperately wanted to get these amazing images posted of Chad and Katy!! When I first went through their images, I had 223 marked as 'favorites'....I think it's taken me the last 2 weeks to get it down to a more managable (sic?) number. I actually said to my sister yesterday on the phone, can you please drive here and decide which of these images should be in the final set?! They're adorable, photogenic, and willing to go anywhere I asked of them!!!

Chad and Katy, I'm so excited for your wedding and all you have planned! (Katy's plans for image displays at their reception is going to be like no other reception I've been to! Can't wait!!) Thank you for introducing me to areas of Shelby County I'd not visited before!...and for giving me the chance to be a part of your big day!

Blessings on you all! Kelly








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice backgrounds. What a cute couple.
Connie

Jan said...

Beautiful picture on the dock! I want to go there!