Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Smith Family

A few weeks ago I met up with the Smith family for both family portrats and a quick senior session as well!

Here are a few of my faves from the session!!



This one was for mom....



....and this one was for me! LOVE it!


Cassidy laughing....when her dad stepped into a hole, if I remember correctly! I love laughter in pictures.


Probably my all-time favorite of the girls that day.




Daddy's girls.




But Mom wasn't going to miss her chance to get a picture with the girls!


And, finally, the man of the hour....Cody's a senior this year, and like most senior boys, he was SO looking forward to his senior pictures. (sense my sarcasm here?)


But Cody, you did just fine, I think. LOVE the grin in this image!


A solemn moment. Probably reflecting the greatness of his future. Or, what he's going to do when he gets done with these pictures!!! :)



And, what would a senior session be without an image of a boy and his beloved truck!!
Thanks, Smith Family! You're awesome!!
Kelly




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are doing more senior pics. You do such a good job. I really like the hat.
Connie