Sunday, February 15, 2009

Colby's First Out-of-State Trip!

This past week Miss Colby and I went to Indiana to visit her Aunt Kori, Uncle Ben, and cousin Amelia. It literally took me two days to prepare for the trip. Between putting the stroller together, packing bags, and working up the nerve for the four-hour trip with an infant, I finally got out the door. We had a great time and did a little shopping...not as much as I would have liked, since Miss Colby erupted into fussiness at the Borders bookstore. When I couldn't get her calmed down, we decided it was time to take off for home! Kori rocked Colby when we got home until she went to sleep, and she slept for a six-hour stretch! Yeah!

Anyway, I forgot my camera bag; so, to see the pictures from the visit, please visit Kori's blog by clicking here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that packing and you forgot the camera?! Sounds like something I would do! Ha ha! I love all the pictures! It's scary how much Colby and Nick look alike, but it sounds like she has your strong will already! Tell her that her future friend Baby Shelton says hello!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Okay, we're ready for you and Miss Colby to make a trip to Manito!!!! I love seeing all the pictures but it doesn't compare to actually getting to hold her.

Love you,
aunt gail

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

I'm planning on coming to Manito soon! It will be my next trip!