Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Visitors!



This weekend Colby had many more visitors who made the trip to Shelby County to see her! On Saturday, Grandpa and Grandma Rankin stopped by on their way to St. Louis for a farm toy show. Grandpa Rankin has turned his hobby of making custom toy hay wagons into a business, and they were heading to the toy show to support a vendor who sells them.



Colby showed her enthusiasm for the company by indulging in her favorite 'frog' pose with Grandpa...

...and with Grandma.



On Sunday, Karen, Chris, and the girls came to visit! Anna took her turn holding Colby. All of the girls were so surprised about how small Colby was. To me, she's grown a ton in her 2 1/2 weeks!



Emma, I didn't forget your picture like that Aunt Kori did!!! :)




Ella enjoyed holding "Amelia"...after she got it straight that this was Colby, not Amelia, she was pretty cute with her pronunciation: 'Coby'.



I don't know, Karen...Chris looks pretty cozy holding a baby...maybe there's hope for a 4th yet!!!




Nick and Ella playing with one of my photography props.




And again....









9 comments:

Brittany said...

It's amazing how small she looks when she's playing "frog" but how big she looks when the James Gang is holding her! Love the red polka dot onesie too btw. And those James girls are getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Colby has grown sooo much. I can't wait to see her again. We are so lucky to have so many cute and happy kids in our family!!

Aunt Gail

Grandma Cooper said...

Gail, we're not lucky, we are greatly blessed!! And none of us can wait until your twin grand-babies get here -- a double blessing at once!! I am amazed at how big Colby looks!! And is that a little tummy I see on her?!?!? I'm wondering, where was Auntie Karen?

Anonymous said...

I think I pulled a Kori and forgot to get her picture! I'm sorry, Karen! I hope there's one on your camera of you with Colby!

Anonymous said...

I miss all those girls so much! And Amelia too, even though she wasn't in the pictures! This trip down is coming soon and we can hardly wait! It will be the first trip to Illinois for Scott in over a year! I can't wait for all of us to get to see each other!
Looking at these pictures, I flashed back to when Emma was just teeny tiny! Can't believe it's been almost 9 years and five more babies since then!

Love and miss you!
Kim

Anonymous said...

ok so you girls are all giving me baby fever with theses cuties!! I may have to hide myself in Kims car and come with! Love all the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

were are her feet? lets see a picture of the cute chubby feet!

Grandma Cooper said...

Looking at these pictures again and thinking -- Nick is going to be such a fun daddy for Colby!!!

Anonymous said...

I know this post is about Colby but I just have to say that I cannot believe how much Emma and Anna have grown up! Emma, you look like a little lady! Can't wait to EVERYBODY in a couple weeks..and to hog Colby!

Love
Kendall