Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doing Dishes is REALLY Boring...

The other day I tired putting Colby in her swing again. So far, she hasn't been a fan. I needed to do dishes; so, I moved the swing into the kitchen (Thank you, Angie, for recommending the "take-along swing"!!). Colby is a litle infatuated with the fish that hang from the sides. She was going back and forth staring at the fish and then at me as I talked to her. Pretty soon I looked over and she was passed out. She, of course, woke up when I moved her to her crib (doing dishes isn't a quiet task, and I thought I would wake her up putting dishes away), but for a few minutes I got really excited that maybe she's staring to be soothed by the swing!!

Please note the frown...she's such a serious baby. There's evidently SO much on this little girl's mind!! Or, she was irritated that I was disturbing her sleep with the noise of the dishes.





6 comments:

Anderson said...

Don't worry about the dishes, Colby. When your cousin Jacob gets there tomorrow he will help your mommy with the dishes till she goes nuts!
You and I can sit and watch!

Can't wait to meet you!!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the kids together this weekend! There will be so much activity to watch that they may not need any toys! I love the pictures Kelly!

Love - Kori

Anonymous said...

ahhh, but just in case they do need toys, I'm in the process of sterilizing all of my teething toys for Amelia!

Brittany said...

You girls are all going to have so much fun with all the kids this weekend! I'm sure it will be fairly chaotic but hopefully we'll get even more great photos on the blogs by the time it's over! :)

Anonymous said...

I JUST WANT TO GOBBLE HER UP! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER IN ONLY A COUPLE MORE DAYS!

LOVE
KENDALL

Anonymous said...

I love her scowl!! Don't know if i spelled that right or not but I love it anyway. She is going to be a serious one I think.....just like her dad, LOL.

Hope to get to come this weekend, just don't know yet, christine goes to the doctor tomorrow and her blood pressure has been a little high so i'm just waiting to see what happens.

Can't wait to see everyone though!!

Love ya,
Aunt Gail