Monday, May 25, 2009

New Toy

This past Saturday I bought Colby a 'new-to-her' ExerSaucer. I hesitated on buying it. I don't want to have every single baby accessory known to man in my living room. However, now that she has it I would feel really bad ever taking it away from her. She loves it! Her feet reach the ground and she spins around in the seat playing with all of the toys. It's like having an amusement park in our living room for her.

Here are a few pix of Colby discovering all of the perks of her new favorite toy.
















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I am so glad that you caved in! You cannot even imagine how that toy will save you in the future! Love the pics!
Love - Kori

Grandma Cooper said...

How fun for her!! I bet she can't decide which toy to play with and she's looking at the ones to either side like she's not really sure yet! You'll find that you can get a lot done when she's in there playing! Thanks for posting!

Cydil said...

Looks like Colby's Mommy was having fun with HER new toy too! ;-)

Brittany said...

So cute - she looks like she is concentrating really hard on what she's doing yet she's distracted by all the toys to choose from! That should keep her occupied for awhile :)

Anonymous said...

She makes me laugh...even though she probably just got the coolest toy known to her, she still is so serious about it! It was fun playing with her this weekend..thanks for bringing her with to the wedding! Love you!

Kendall

The Bible Family said...

Brody loves his saucer too...so much to do and allows me to do so much as well!

Anonymous said...

She is so focused!!!! I love it!! It was so fun to see how much she's changed since I saw her in March! She is such a happy, happy baby!!!

Miss you guys already!!
Kim