Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christmas in August...or September...or October | WEDDING, FAMILY, & CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER | EFFINGHAM, ILLINOIS


Well, Colby and I just got back from a visiting two of my sisters in Minnesota. My mom went with us, and we had a great time...despite the fact that my mom somehow talked me into driving the 12 hour trip with a six-month old! Although Colby is a trooper, I think we'll be flying next summer for our annual visit to the great white Nort'!

Several people have mentioned to me in the last few months that they wanted pictures done in time for Christmas. Well, the time is here! In all honestly, to have the images edited by early November, we need to have your portrait session done by October 15th. So, I just wanted to send a friendly reminder to all who have mentioned this to me to please give me a call or drop me an email so we can get it on the calendar!!

In the meantime, I have TONS to post over the next few days. And, here's a little peek at what I've been up to in my free time!

Some family portraits....

...and some children's portraits...

....and even some senior portraits.

I'll be finishing up the editing of all of these sessions over the weekend; so, check in next week to see more of the above....AND, even some pictures of some local superheroes!!

Thanks for checking in !

Kelly

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jacob is about to take a dive for you. God bless Dad

Brittany said...

So excited to see new pictures!! Woohoo!! :)

Anonymous said...

geez you are just a tease Kelly! I was so excited to see the Anderson pictures when you told me you had posted..(not that the other ones aren't fun to look at too but I was actually there for the Anderson ones) Those three pictures look great...can't wait to see the others!!
Love ya!
Kendall :)

Anderson said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see the rest of our pictures and the super hero ones you were telling me about! You did a great job and it was a lot of fun, even though I was a nervous nelly!
Thanks for doing this for us!!
Kim

Amy said...

great pictures!!! we may have to make and appointment with the great photographer!!

Hope you all had a great time visiting, it always goes so fast

Anonymous said...

oh.... and we started a blog too!! love all you girls blogs, so we thought we would have a go at it!
http://nicholasandamyrankinfamily.blogspot.com/

Amy

The James Gang said...

Those are great pictures. I can't believe that Trent is a senior - I can remember Connie leaving him with me for the first time so she could go to weiner roast for a few hours. I felt so privledged that she trusted me that much!