Monday, June 4, 2007

More pix

So, most of our cabinets were installed today and the countertop, but since they're 95% done, I thought I would just wait to post the pictures once it's completed. Otherwise, here are a few from the weekend.

We kept the mattress and box springs from one of the spare bedrooms in storage. Before we brought them into the house, they were laying up against the truck. One blew over, and this is the way I found it....our lazy dogs taking an afternoon nap in the sun.




Nick putting together the very last ceiling fan. Can you tell he's not happy about having to put one more fan together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Nick if he'd rather not put fans together, I have some tiling he could do!!! Actually, we thought we'd get a new fan for the living room, so tell Nick not to forget anything -- we might need his expertise in that area, too!!! (I've got a light to be hung in the hallway, too, come to think about it!!!) I think he owes me for all the pirate comments he's made, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrrggghhh, with so much buried treasure you would think that hiring that work done would be easy. I will help you tile because i am woried that in the future if you get a peg leg it will get stuck in the wood floor. Remember i only tease the ones i love.....

Anonymous said...

haha...our family is horrible..which makes us so gosh darn fun and irresistable!!

love you guys...the house looks AWESOME and can't wait to see it and the dogs and EVERYTHING!!

miss you!
kendall

ps..nick..i don't don't need you to come and get me yet..but thanks for the offer..and i need to call you some time..i haven't forgotten!!