Friday, June 1, 2007

Computer Problems....Again.

Well, I'm not sure I made the right decision in getting an Apple computer. This is the third problem we've had in as many months; so, while I did take pictures last weekend, I couldn't upload them to the site. When I sat down to post them to the blog on Sunday, I got a blinking question mark on my display and that's it. So, I called Apple, determined that there was an issue I couldn't fix at home, and so my computer's spent the last week in Texas getting fixed....although my husband is impressed by the fact that Apple's support team is based in the US instead of India.

I finally got my computer back today; however, they had to reformat the computer...so, I lost all pictures, files, etc. from the last three months. Thankfully, I had burned most of them to a disk and sent them to Kim; so, if there's one you need, drop her an email. I also lost the pictures I took last week of the house, but I will take new ones this weekend, and provided my computer is working with me, will get them posted!

On the brighter side: MY CABINETS ARE SUPPOSED TO BEGIN BEING INSTALLED ON MONDAY! YEAH!

Will get something posted soon!

Kelly

5 comments:

bug seth tua pip said...

Poor Kelly! You get an A+ for perseverence. Not only for the computer issues, but for the delay in the cabinets as well. Can't wait to see the pictures. How are the dogs doing?

Nick and Kelly McCormick said...

Thanks!

Nick and I just made the decision last night to keep Lillie. She's a good addition to our little family. She and Luther have really started playing hard the past two weeks, which is what we wanted.

What I love most about Lillie though is how much she loves the water! She cracks me up! Every time I'm filling up their water dishes or the watering can for flowers, she comes running over to be sprayed and cooled down! I guess it's the Retriever in her!

By the way, I LOVE Tua's rainbow striped leg-warmers and her sunglasses...she is too cute!!

Grandma Budke said...

Kelly, I'm so happy you're FINALLY
getting your cabinets..seems like a
terrifically long time to be with-out a full kitchen. I'm sure that
will make your day when they are
completed.
Seems like once you get one thing
fixed something else messes up and
your computer has become a part of
you,almost!!!I'm glad you backed up
most of the pictures you'd taken
but then everyone knows you're
always thinking ahead.
By the way, your Uncle Chris has been following Jacob's and the
Rankin Girls' blogs and completely
enjoys them.Since he often feels
isolated, he's begun a blog about
his family, work and so on and
would like to hear from anyone be-sides Mom. He has added pictures to
his second blog, showing the flow-
ers he's grown and the latest of
sandstorms. His address is:www.
budkesouth.blogspot.com.
He'd really like some comments.
Glad to hear you're keeping Lillie,
she certainly looks like a good dog!!
Stay well, tell Nick "Hi" for me and now I've got to get busy in the
garden. Love, Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I can't wait to see your cabinets, so make sure you take pictures of the installation in progress for all of us!! What will be your first meal fixed in your new kitchen?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you clarified the 'before' and 'after' in the photos. I was beginning to think that your taste has changed drastically ;)

The house looks great--let me know if you're interested in coming to Shawnee to choose light fixtures and cabinet pulls! You have impeccable taste!
Brea