Saturday, June 23, 2007

Women of Faith

Angie and I both needed a weekend away...her from three young boys and me from the daily grind....so, last weekend we headed to St. Louis for the Women of Faith conference. She had gone last year, but it was the first time for me. It was neat hearing Sheila Walsh and Marilyn Meberg talk, but my absolute favorite was Anita Renfroe, the Christian comedian. I had to buy her DVD with the "Mom Song" on it, which is 2 minutes and 55 seconds of every saying that moms use (think "make your bed, because I said so, get off the phone, etc.) set to Williams Overture. We had tears rolling down our cheeks. We had a great time!




Meeting up with Erin for supper one night.


5 comments:

Grandma Budke said...

What a neat way to spend a weekend,
Kelly...Not only did you meet a friend for fun, but you also heard
some neat speakers and share your faith with others,as well as buying that DVd/CD. I'd love to listen to it as I'm certain most of
the other females in the family would,too. And there are pictures
of you!!!Hooray!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

What is Rodrigo saying??? Is it good or bad????

Sorry you didn't make it to Christy's shower. I missed seeing you.

Love you,
Aunt Gail

Anderson said...

I think Rodrigo found the blog on google and says to check his out. It has something to do with shirts. He says something about interesting or interested? Maybe I'm wrong.
Okay, I had it translated just now. It's portuguese, I believe.

Rogrigo said:
Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more.