Sunday, September 8, 2013

Computer Problems....Again.

Well, I'm not sure I made the right decision in getting an Apple computer. This is the third problem we've had in as many months; so, while I did take pictures last weekend, I couldn't upload them to the site. When I sat down to post them to the blog on Sunday, I got a blinking question mark on my display and that's it. So, I called Apple, determined that there was an issue I couldn't fix at home, and so my computer's spent the last week in Texas getting fixed....although my husband is impressed by the fact that Apple's support team is based in the US instead of India.

I finally got my computer back today; however, they had to reformat the computer...so, I lost all pictures, files, etc. from the last three months. Thankfully, I had burned most of them to a disk and sent them to Kim; so, if there's one you need, drop her an email. I also lost the pictures I took last week of the house, but I will take new ones this weekend, and provided my computer is working with me, will get them posted!

On the brighter side: MY CABINETS ARE SUPPOSED TO BEGIN BEING INSTALLED ON MONDAY! YEAH!

Will get something posted soon!

Kelly

No comments: