Thursday, September 12, 2013

Outside of the House....

Well, I spoke to Kori this afternoon and this is kind of how the conversation went....

Kelly: Kim requested pictures of the outside of the house on the blog.
Kori: Yeah, I saw that.
Kelly: I was hoping that no one would want to see the outside of the house and would be happy with the pix from the inside.
Kori: It's not that your house is bad, Kelly.
Kelly: I know it's just, well....
Kori: Dated?
Kelly: Yes, Brady Bunch'ish.

So, here are the pictures of the outside, but please imagine it with the new windows that will go in later this fall, new siding (taking votes here...either tan with black shutters or a muted olive green with black shutters), and new landscaping!






Please note that these pictures are from before we bought it...I haven't really taken any since, but besides the weeds getting cleaned up and many of the bushes being torn out, it's pretty much the same!

No comments: