Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The kitchen is in....most of it.

First, let me say that I starting feeling a little guilty about getting so anxious and grumpy about not having a kitchen. We get so used to these comforts...like running water...and then I remembered that I had it better than 90% of the world and I started feeling a little guilty. So, now that I've confessed to the guilt, I do have to say that I am glad to have the kitchen back. Here are some of the pix from yesterday and today.





While unpacking, Nick came across this gift from his brother and sister-in-law. It came with a grilling kit that they gave him for Christmas. So, he modeled some of his favorite kitchen features for you....the microwave, the sink, and the best one being the running water, which we finally got today!



No comments: