Thursday, October 24, 2013

An April's Fool

It's April 1st, and I'm renewing my committment to eating better and exercising (although I'm having frozen pizza tonight for supper). Last week, myself and two of the ladies in my office decided to, once again, hire the trainer at our local gym to work out with us. As a group, it's very reasonable....12 sessions for $75...so, please don't think that I'm a snob even though it sounds snobby that we've 'hired a trainer.' We figured in the past we've all spent $75 on less important things than our health. So, tonight was our first session.

The trainer, Dennis, was talking about his schedule. I talked about how I hate getting home so late (I have a 40-minute drive after I leave the gym at 6:00) and somehow we made the decision to work out in the morning. So, FOOL that I am, for the next six weeks I will be leaving the house at 5:00 am to meet them to work out. I'll then shower at my colleague's house. First session is this Thursday. I AM A FOOL.

On a side note, here's a picture of a barn just north of our house that I love. :)

No comments: