Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 4 Report

I hate breakfast. I love breakfast food...but really only if it's after 9 am. Not at 6:30 in the morning. One of the things I do enjoy for breakfast is making a smoothie in the blender and then drinking it on the way to work. It works well for me.

So, yesterday I told Nick I didn't want any eggs. I was going to make a smoothie. I use a banana, yogurt, blueberries, ice, wheat germ, honey, and pineapple juice. Everything took a turn for the worse when I went to pour the pineapple juice in and realized it had gone bad. Nick offered to make me eggs really quickly, but I was running late. So, I ended up getting a yogurt parfait at McDonalds on my way to work. A nice treat, but probably not the best for you.

Otherwise, the morning snack and lunch were the same: carrots, soup, turkey sandwich, no fruit today though.

Supper: used non-breaded chicken tenders, spinach, a bit of cheese, salsa, and a tortilla to made a low-fat version of a soft taco. It hit the spot.

Exercise: Ran two miles over lunch...yes, at an incline...but not as much as what the treadmill was set at yesterday. I did, however, speed up the mph...I figured faster at less incline was a good compromise!!

No comments: