Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dedicated to my Blogstalker!!

So, I have to dedicate this post to my admitted Blogstalker - AMY!!! I love it when people leave comments and I was so excited to see your comment...and your admittance that you're a blogstalker!! Also, thank you to Allison for leaving a comment!!


This is a picture of me in Vegas. There's a bit of a story about this photo. The photographer that I referenced two posts ago, "Becker," was selling these t-shirts in honor of his blog. I wanted to have my picture taken with it. So, I opened my bag and pulled out Nick's Kodak Easy Share camera and handed it to Cydil. Right when she went to take the picture, Becker started walking up to the booth. Before he could see me with a camera that would be considered a mo-ped at a Ferrari car show, Cydil handed back the camera, and we got out of there fast. So, we had to go back later to get the picture. We laughed about that all day long!

*******************************************************************
Update on the exercising: Here was my thought process last Thursday - my first day of getting up at 4:30 am to exercise: "Why do I have to exercise to lose weight? This cannot be my fault. This has to be my parents' fault. Yes, that's right - this is ALL their fault. It's their genetics that have made me this way. Or perhaps it's ADM's fault - darn their high fructose corn syrup!! Yes, it cannot be my fault. To console myself, perhaps I'll go to Dairy Queen for lunch...yes, that will make me feel better about how these people have wronged me." :)

The first day was rough! I was tired, but yesterday's workout was much better. I adjusted, and now this morning I was awake at 5:20 without my alarm clock. Perhaps this will be the beginning of something great! But, more than likely I will quit this insanity after the six weeks is up!

Love you all! Kelly

No comments: