Friday, October 25, 2013

My One Second of Fame

Well, the post that I originally planned for tonight will have to wait until later. The photo I need is on Nick's camera...at the shop.

So, I thought I would show you guys this instead. There is a photographer named "Becker." Like Cher or Madonna, in the photography industry he is known by one name. He lives in the LA/Orange County area and is famous for his wedding photography...I'm talking charging $15-25,0000 per wedding. Very high end. Along with being a well-known photographer, he is also very generous in teaching his knowledge to new photographers. If you've ever noticed, his blog is one of the links on my blog....right now, look over to the right...yep, that's his site under "Blogs I Stalk."

In the last few months he has started videoing 2-minute tips on cameras and photography. I download and watch all of them. While in Vegas, he offered to take free headshots of anyone that showed up in a certain spot at a certain time. He was testing out Nikon's new camera. Well, Cydil, Jan, and I all showed up, and here is a very quick video of everyone's free headshots. He also gave us the files; so, I'll show those in a few days.

Here's a link to the video of everyone's headshots. You have about 1 second to see my three headshots...so, pay attention! Click here.

No comments: