Thursday, March 13, 2014

Colby and the Circus!

The circus came to Windsor! So, Carolyn and I took Colby and Henry and had a great time. Here are a few pix from our big outing!



We started the evening off with a pony ride. Colby kept saying, "Whoa"....




There were camels....


...and a balancing Elvis....

...and pretty girls up in the air....


...and Henry to entertain us!


We even ran into "Care" and "Woss"....as Colby calls them.


Overall, Colby was enthralled with the whole thing. She sat on my lap and watched all the action. Or, perhaps she was plotting her escape..."Yes, finally I have figured out how to ditch this crazy mother of mine!!!"

I took an old camera with me to the circus and discovered it had an old memory card still in in from this last fall. So, kind of like finding money in a coat you haven't worn in six months, I found a few gems of Colby from this fall and winter...including her fall visit to the field with Poppa McCormick! I can't believe how much her hair has grown since harvest!!!








No comments: