Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Introducing TORI!

This is a very special post because little Tori is a member of my own family! A few weeks ago, my cousin Devin and his wife Christy gave birth to a darling little girl, Tori!

I drove up two weeks ago to take the little girl's newborn pictures, and I think from the many funny faces she made at me that she wasn't happy with me being an hour later than I'd hoped and right when she wanted to eat too!

Devin and Christy, congratulations! She's beautiful! Enjoy these few short months of newborn baby-ness...it doesn't take long for them fly by!

Below are the ones that made me smile...click here to see a few more.

Kelly



"Hehehe...I'm going to play a joke on cousin Kelly since she was late."



"This is going to be so darn funny! I crack myself up!"


"haha! Take that, Kelly! I'm going to do this in a LOT of my pictures!"

Btw, the beautiful quilt behind Tori is a quilt made for her by her grandmother, Christy's mom, who owns a quilt shop. Christy wanted to make sure she got it in one picture....but I thought the fun vibrant colors would be perfect as the backdrop for little Miss Tori. Have you ever seen a quilt like this???




"Hmmmm....what will I do next."



"Hold on a second...I'm thinking...."

"Well, maybe I'll sleep for a bit and give mom those 'sleeping baby' pictures I know she wants so much....because I'm a good girl that way."
Congrats, Christy and Devin!!!







No comments: