Saturday, March 8, 2014

Introducing Liam

A couple of months ago, Nick and I were out and a friend's sister mentioned to me that when their new baby was born she wanted me to take his newborn pictures. I always am always excited to do newborn pictures...especially when it's the firstborn! There's something so exciting about that first week or two after your firstborn's birth...you're so excited, but also so exhausted; so, to be invited into someone's house for a couple of hours to wait for those little looks and moments that a new baby doesn't really give you any prior notice on is considered an honor in my book. I told Rachel, the new mom, don't worry about your house, showering...anything at all...I remember what it was like all too well! Well, I showed up that day, and Rachel was laid-back, put together, and enjoying being a new mother with no stress at all! She's a natural and made me a little embarrassed about my sweats-wearing, no make-up, hide-when-someone-pulls-into-your-drive new mother days.

Rachel, thank you so much for the honor of capturing the little looks of your new addition. He's beautiful....CONGRATULATIONS AND BLESSINGS!! Kelly

A few of my favorites are below...click here to see a few more.



Liam is an inquisitive little fellow. He was NOT going to settle down and nap for us. He wasn't going to miss a thing!


Yep! I'm still awake, Kelly! And, I REALLY like how you have me near this big window with all the bright light to look at!!

Settling in for some close time with mom.


You know when someone says something creative and you think, "Man, I wish I would have said that!" That's how I felt about Liam's nursery. It was beautiful, and I loved, loved, loved this stencil on the wall with his name! I wish I would have thought of something like that!!!

Once again, thanks for checking in! KM

No comments: