Friday, March 21, 2014

Shane & Rhiannon: Engaged

I heard through the grapevine that our good friend/relative Rhiannon had gotten engaged! She's one of those people...you know...the kind you have a love-hate relationship with...because she's so darn cute and you always run into her when you have no make-up on with yoga pants and flip-flops! And yep, that's when I saw her after it was announced that she was engaged...in Walmart with no make-up, flip-flops, and yoga pants! And although I really wanted to duck behind the make-up aisle and pray that she didn't see me, I busted out with a huge CONGRATS on her engagement, because, not only is Rhiannon adorable, but she also has a great personality with a killer sense of humor to boot! She's my favorite person to stand next to in one of Lisa's aerobics classes...as Lisa's torturing us, we endure the pain with our cynical senses of humor!

We talked about the wedding day, their big plans, and then she asked me if I would shoot their engagement pictures...and I was all like, OF COURSE...and I'll even wear make-up that day too!

So, I met up with the ever-beautiful Rhiannon and the equally charming and handsome Shane a couple of weeks ago at the Ballard Nature Center for a quick engagement shoot in the heat and humidity. And, as you can see below, both are beautiful, fun-loving, and humorous...seriously, people, you know people are having a good time when they're laughing this much in the heat!!

Shane and Rhiannon, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your engagement. I am SOOO excited about your wedding...and I'm planning on packing an extra towel...just in case! :)

Below are a few of my favorites. Click here to see a few more.

Kelly


The adorable couple.


Although Rhiannon's eyes are beautiful, it's her smile that's killer. It lights up her face.

What I love most about these two is that they're so happy just being in each other's company. And they make each other laugh.



Handsome devil Shane.


This picture made me tear up a bit. Every girl deserves a picture like this...with the man she loves looking at her with such love. Shane's look says it all: I love you and I will take care of you for the rest of my life.
Shane and Rhiannon, CONGRATULATIONS!





No comments: